Parent Teacher Organization
Adventure Montessori Learning PTO is organized for the purpose of supporting the education of children at AML by fostering relationships among the school, parents, and teachers and enhancing the educational experiences of the AML students by:
- providing an organization through which the parents, school, and teachers can work cooperatively; and
- providing financial support for programs funded outside of the annual school budget.
It is not too late to join the PTO. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at
Teragreenwood@kmssa.com or 720.233.4938
Ways to donate to the PTO:
- If you shop at Amazon, you can make us your charity of choice and .5% of your purchase comes back to the school Amazon Smile
- Collect Box Tops and bring them into the school
- Collect Milk Caps for Moola from Longmont Dairy
- If you shop at Grand Rabbits Toy Store mention AML and we will get a portion of the proceeds from your purchases.